Give us a call: 240-627-6082

Sponsoring Family Members

You can petition certain family members to immigrate to the U.S. as a permanent resident if you are a U.S. citizen, a green card holder, or asylum seeker. The application process and the wait time vary significantly depending on several factors, such as your immigrant status, preference category for your relatives, and availability of immigrant visas.

You can also petition your family members to live with you in the U.S. with nonimmigrant visas. If you are a temporary worker, you can bring certain family members as dependents of your nonimmigrant status.

At the Law Office of Marco V. Rodriguez, we understand the importance of bringing together a family. That’s why we are committed to serving all of your family members’ immigration needs, whether they are here in the U.S. or awaiting abroad.