Give us a call: 240-627-6082

Working in the U.S.

At the Law Office of Marco V. Rodriguez LLC, we can help you obtain a temporary or permanent work visa. We work closely with the employer as well as the employee to provide the relevant information and the options to meet your goals.

If you have a U.S. employer willing to offer a temporary job position, you can apply for a temporary work visa. If you have a U.S. employer willing to sponsor your green card application, you can obtain permanent residency. There are many options for the employer when it comes to sponsoring its employee. This process can be potentially long and complex depending on the employee’s qualifications, job description, employee’s nationality, and which permanent worker category the employer decides to sponsor its employee. Additionally, the employer must comply with legal responsibilities with Department of Labor as well as Department of Homeland Security.

If you have a prospective U.S. employer who wants to sponsor your work visa, be sure to consult with an immigration attorney who can guide you through this complicated process. At the Law Office of Marco V. Rodriguez, our seasoned attorneys will advise you on the rapidly changing immigration policies affecting the employer’s responsibilities as well as the employee’s rights.